Creativity Works is seeking a Director to provide an artistic and strategic lead for the organisation. In particular key areas of responsibility will be:
- To manage Creativity Works’ strategy and policy development
- Overall responsibility for financial management and systems
- Overall responsibility for fundraising, including earned income generation, public service commissioning and the organisations new enterprise programme
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and developing the socially engaged ethos of Creativity Works, and in particular promoting the role of art and artists in delivering social, health and learning outcomes
- Overall responsibility for organisational management and working with and reporting to the Board of Trustees
- Overall responsibility for marketing and advocacy
For further information please email Creativity Works, email@example.com, leave a phone number, and our Chair of Trustees will phone you back.
Download a Job Description and Person Specification, a Context paper and Application Form from below.
To apply for the post please complete the Job Application Form, and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and email both to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on April 18th 2013.
Interviews will be held in Radstock on Wednesday 24th April 2013.
Creativity Works is a registered charity and an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.
Links to download forms: