We are seeking a volunteer for ‘Writing Space’ our creative writing peer led group.
Would you like to increase your experience of working with groups, share creative writing skills and encourage group members to develop confidence and self-esteem through writing and running their own group? Yes? then we’d be very interested to hear from you.
We are looking for people who:
- Are able to encourage others
- Want to develop their workshop facilitation and peer support skills
- Have good communication skills and the ability to listen
- Have some awareness and understanding of the need for boundaries & confidentiality
- Have compassion and understanding for vulnerable people
- Have an ability to work on their own and think creatively
- Are committed and reliable
Writing Space meet in central Bath on Tuesday afternoons.
Please contact Philippa at Creativity Works firstname.lastname@example.org / 01761 438852