Creativity Works Vacancies
Due to an EMAIL ERROR
Extended deadline for Fresh Art@ Worker Role due to email address error. If you have applied for this role please resend your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19th March midday.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
This is a time-limited post to support the ‘Fresh Art@’ project that runs in Bath & North East Somerset. The post will be based at Bath NHS House and working across different clinical sites, at Creativity Works office in Radstock and in the community.
The job includes:
- Enlivening mental health clinical environments with fresh art created by service users, artists and staff
- Supporting the development of the Fresh Art@ project to stated venues and on ward
- Promoting social inclusion by liaising with AWP service users to engage in the Fresh Art@ project and creative groups in the community including museums, educational and social groups
- Supporting the progression and development of participants of the Fresh Arts @ project onto further community activity or peer support groups
Fresh Art @ is an innovative partnership project that creates artwork to enliven NHS environments. It involves Creativity Works, AWP, Virgin Care, The Holburne Museum, No 1 Royal Crescent and the American Museum, service users, carers, volunteers and local artists. The project promotes positive wellbeing by building connections between health and social care services, museum settings, local communities and the arts. Participants can self-refer or are referred onto the project through mental health support organisations. Creative sessions are facilitated by artists on ward, within community and museum settings. Participants donate some of their artwork to the project and benefit from the pride and recognition by having their work seen by others. This is a project that promotes social engagement through the arts.
• Enliven mental health environments with fresh artwork
• Artwork created by the project is rotated between AWP buildings, to enrich the environment for people coming onto the ward
• To offer preventative support to those at risk of social isolation
• To reduce the number of repeat admissions into hospital & prevent first time admissions
• To create progression pathways to promote good health & wellbeing and help people to develop a sense of personal pride
• To empower vulnerable adults to live happier and healthier lives through participating in creativity
• To encourage decision making and new challenges that help participants develop confidence and self-esteem
• To create a structured journey for people into community participation through 1-2-1 support and in facilitated sessions
Please send an application letter explaining how you meet the criteria outlined in the person specification and job description in no more than 2 sides of A4 (approx 600 words) and your CV.
Closing date Monday 19th March 2018 midday
Send details to Philippa via email: email@example.com
For further information ring 01761 438852
If you have been successful in an interview for this post we will let you know by Monday 19th March.
We apologise but we will be unable to contact all applicants to let them know if they have been unsuccessful.
Interviews will be held on Monday 26th March in Radstock, Bath & North East Somerset
We are looking for new Trustees to join our board. Could that be you?
With exciting plans for 2018-22 we are looking for Trustees with a strong background in finance, law, HR, IT, business development/social enterprise or property acquisition.
The Board meets six times per year and is a friendly and committed team.
To apply please send a letter outlining your interest and a CV to our Director, Oliver Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2018.
“It’s good to know that I’m a part of something that has such a huge positive impact for the participants we work with” – Existing Trustee