Data Protection Policy and GDPR
Creativity Works is committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
The purpose of the policy is to ensure that Creativity Works:
- Complies with the latest Data Protection Legislation
- Follows good practice
- Protects clients, staff and other individuals
- Protects the organisation
The Policy of Creativity Works is:
That all personal and sensitive organisational information, however received, is treated as confidential with regard to the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Human Rights Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] 2018. This includes:
- Anything of a personal nature that is not a matter of public record about a service user, partner organisation, member of staff, volunteer or trustee.
- sensitive organisational information.
to comply with the law in obtaining, processing and using personal information and in the protection and disclosure of that information, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] 2018.
For the full policy, please click on the link below.