For Artists: co|Create
A free six-week programme to explore creativity and build confidence
When: 12 sessions, from 20 September to 19 October 2022. Taster sessions will be held on 13 and 14 September 2022.
Where: At Southside Youth and Community Centre, Kelston View, Bath, BA2 1NR
Support with childcare, transport and mental health is available.
Who can join?
Anyone living in Bath and North East Somerset who is currently unemployed, on low wage have caring responsibilities or wish to increase your skills.
We would particularly like to offer you a space if you identify as:
- A woman
- A lone parent
- A young person [19-25]
- Are Black, Asian or another minoritised ethnicity
- Have support needs [including disability, mental health or long-term health challenges]
What will be offered?
The programme will help you explore your creativity, build self-confidence and offer you support to access many other ongoing opportunities.
By the end of the programme you will have taken part in a creative workshop session, designed an access statement and developed skills in:
- Personal resilience
- Working creatively in community groups, and
- How to become self-employed
Throughout the programme we can offer you support with:
- BSL Interpretation
- Mental Health Support
- Ongoing 1:1 mentoring
- Access to volunteering placements, follow-on courses and conversations with potential employers
- Access to Wellbeing activities
How to Book
If you have any questions, would like to join or make a referral please phone 01761 438 852 or email email@example.com.