Following the exciting news of continued Arts Council England NPO funding for 2015-18, Creativity Works plan to re-launch their co|Create Artists development programme as a series of regular events, training opportunities and debate in Socially Engaged Art, with a national ambition. To head up this revitalised phase of their work, they are looking for a co|Create Programme Manager with organisational and creative leadership skills and experience of supporting the work of artists.
In particular key areas of responsibility will be:
- To plan and deliver a comprehensive programme of artist’s training and support in socially engaged arts practice
- To produce and promote events, seminars and debates with artists, academics and other professionals
- To monitor, evaluate and disseminate the work of the co|Create programme
- To create a comprehensive set of resources and toolkits for artists and participants
- To enhance Creativity Works’ profile and reputation as a leader in the field of socially engaged arts practice regionally, nationally, and internationally
For more details read the coCreate Programme Manager Job Description and Personal Specification
To apply for the post
Please download and complete the Job Application Form and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and email both to email@example.com by 12 noon on the 18th August.
Interviews will be held in Radstock during the week of the 1st of September.
Creativity Works is a registered charity and an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.
Links to download forms:
For further information please email our Director Oliver Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will get back to you within a few days.