EXCITING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
(Deadline 8th December AM):
Would you like to be a Community Champion?
We have an opportunity for participants from our projects to represent Creativity Works & other partner mental health organisations during the selection process in the Your Care Your Way review.
This project is selecting which organisations provide services in B&NES from April 2017. You will be volunteering alongside 15 – 20 others and B&NES commissioners.
This will involve:
• Attending meetings once a month throughout 2016 • Representing the views of other service users
• Reviewing the draft contract for community services
• Choosing the questions that will be used to assess potential providers
• Sitting on an Evaluation Panel alongside CCG and Council staff to read through responses to the tender and make decisions based on the responses
• Meeting new people from different backgrounds and working together on behalf of everyone in Bath and North East Somerset.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a major influence on the way local health and care services are provided. Support and training will be available.
A full description of the role, including details of reimbursement and reward, will be circulated to all those who express an interest.
Please note that a further selection process may need to take place if we are oversubscribed.
Let us know if you are interested by the morning of the 8th December.