Artists Training and Development Manager
Creativity Works are seeking an Artists Training and Development Manager to head up a key area of their work: the management and delivery of their co|Create programme including the support, training and development of artists in socially engaged arts practice. They are looking for an individual with organisational and creative leadership skills and experience of supporting the work of artists.
In particular key areas of responsibility will be:
- To plan and deliver a comprehensive programme of artist’s training and support in socially engaged arts practice
- To produce and promote events, seminars and debates with artists, academics and other professionals
- To monitor, evaluate and disseminate the work of the co|Create programme
- To create a comprehensive set of resources and toolkits for artists and participants
- To enhance Creativity Works’ profile and reputation as a leader in the field of socially engaged arts practice regionally, nationally, and internationally
Salary: £25k pro rata
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Interviews will be held in Radstock during the week of the 9th of May.
Creativity Works is a registered charity and an Arts Council National Portfolio Organisation.
For further information please email our Director Oliver Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the office on 01761 438852.