Do you live in Foxhill or Combe Down?
Would you like to:
- Know more about your local community by exploring it through a lens?
- Experiment with digital photography
- Share stories about the social history of Foxhill/Combe Down
- Learn new skills and creative ways to express yourself
- Take part in a short walks and discussions
Then why not join our Foxhill Photography Project as part of Made in Foxhill! No previous experience necessary.
These creative sessions are facilitated by a professional photographer Sally Collister and are aimed at supporting the health and wellbeing for residents of Foxhill/Combe Down.
When: Thursdays from 3rd May 1pm – 3pm for 12 weeks
Where: Foxhill Community Centre
What to Bring: A camera / smartphone / tablet if you can
To register: Contact Max either via email: outreach2@Bathmind.org.uk or give him a call on 01225 316199