Thursday 10 October, 10.30–12.30 & 1.30-3pm
Creativity and Wellbeing Lantern Making Day!
FREE DROP IN EVENT at The Holburne Museum
Come for coffee, cake and creativity – a free and friendly event to celebrate World Mental Health Day.
- Make a beautiful lantern to carry in the ‘Shine a Light’ procession which starts at 6.45 pm in front of the Royal Crescent, Victoria Park, finishing off at Bath Abbey for choirs, music, food & information.
- Stop for a moment to refill, and take what you need from the Cabinet of Compassion – make and take badges of kindness, permission slips and contribute to a manifesto for self-compassion.
- Meet members of our Pathways to Wellbeing groups and find out about the museums and wellbeing programme which promotes mental health and wellbeing through engaging with the arts and heritage.
- Join Philippa from Creativity Works at the Abbey in the evening and add a wish to the Creativity Works Wishing Tree
- Find out about the different peer-led groups we support and our creative projects