Are you looking for the opportunity to support a charitable cause this year through your company? Do you want to engage your staff, promote your product, raise your brand awareness or improve your CSR?
Be it through cause-related marketing, staff fundraising, or a charity of the year partnership, we have lots of ways to bring any charity relationship to life. We offer you revealing insights into how your money will be making a real and measurable impact on the ground.
We can offer you sessions on how to encourage creative thinking in the workplace, creative collaboration and creative away day sessions or ideas with a unique bank of artists in return.
A charity partnership with Creativity Works will not only help raise important funds for our life-changing work, but could:
- Raise awareness of your brand
- Engage your customers
- Improve CSR
- Generate media coverage
- Facilitate customer data collection
- Differentiate your product/brand from competitors
- Improve brand loyalty
- Make your shop front, new building or site look completely transformed and revitalised
The simplest thing you can do today is ask all of your staff to download Give as You Live and choose us as their chosen charity. Every time you shop online the retailer will give Creativity Works a percentage of your transaction at no cost to you and at no cost to us.
You can also help by:
- Gifts in kind: providing venues for events, pro bono training or consultancy, or items for auction will help our fundraising activities and reduce costs
- Corporate donation: provide either full- or part-funding for one of our projects or our work in general, knowing that you will be significantly changing lives and offering creative opportunity to the most vulnerable in society
- Charity of the Year: focusing your charitable giving on Creativity Works will mean you can have a real impact throughout the year and we will help you to create a calendar of creative events to achieve your fundraising goal
- Employee fundraising: we can provide fun and exciting ways to engage your staff with fundraising activities for Creativity Work
- Sponsorship: of an event, publication or resource will improve your brand awareness and visibility
- Buying Creativity Works gifts: instead of corporate gifts or Christmas cards. These include scintillating and immersive creative gift experiences, sessions and workshops (see link)
- Promoting: Creativity Works on company websites and in newsletters
Get in touch today to discuss the exciting possibilities!